Sat, 17 Oct | CASSINOMAGUS - Archaeological Park
🎃Halloween at Cassinomagus🎃
HALLOWEEN CLOSED EARLIER THAN EXPECTED THIS YEAR. THANKS ALL FOR COMING ! During all the holidays of All Saints, come and discover Cassinomagus in the colors of Halloween!
Heure et lieu
17 Oct 2020, 10:00 – 01 Nov 2020, 18:00
CASSINOMAGUS - Archaeological Park, Longeas, 16150 Chassenon, France
À propos de l'événement
HALLOWEEN IT'S OVER (A LITTLE EARLIER THAN EXPECTED). THE SITE CLOSES ITS DOORS THURSDAY OCTOBER 29 AT 6 PM!
- 🎃 During all the All Saints holidays, the “ Voie des Enfers ” reopens its doors. New questions, new layouts and a new hell corridor await you in the thermal baths! This year, come and save Lucius' soul by helping him enter the underworld of the god Pluto. A game to play with the family in free access every day of the holidays, supplement of 1 € to participate, without reservation .
- 🎃Wednesday October 21 and Wednesday October 28 2 p.m . : Lumen family workshop. Cassinomagus invites you to come and create your own oil lamp with which you will leave. Duration of the workshop 1h30, supplement of € 4 per child , reservation required .
- 🎃Saturday 31 October and Sunday 1 November from 10:30 am to 12 noon and from 2 pm to 4 pm : " Cold sweats at the IV thermal baths " - A new murder has been committed in the thermal baths, new suspects (and new clues) are waiting for you to solve the problem. murder of the Honorable Tacius Decibellus! Find out more on the dedicated page: Cold sweats at the IV thermal baths
- Guided tour of the thermal baths at 10:30 am and 3:30 pm : a dive into the heart of Gallo-Roman daily life by discovering the thermal baths, their use and the great importance of hygiene, physical activity and leisure at this time! Guided tour by reservation.
- Virtual reality visit of the temple at 11 am: A unique experience that takes you directly to the Gallo-Roman era to discover the temple and the sanctuary of the 2nd century. On reservation, supplement of 5 € per person.