Halloween at Cassinomagus
Heure et lieu
À propos de l'événement
Holidays and discoveries at Cassinomagus! 🎃 Take advantage of Halloween events to spend a day at Cassinomagus! 🎃 Program from October 23 to November 07 : open every day from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
At the heart of a 15 hectare park, discover the remains of the most monumental thermal baths in France in a festive atmosphere! DURING ALL HOLIDAYS
- The " Way of the Underworld" a free access game for the whole family: new questions, new developments and a new route to discover the ancient hells, await you in the thermal baths and the park! - supplement of 1 € per child -
- Family workshop "the Lantern of the Dead" Cassinomagus offers you to create your own oil lamp with which you leave (molding technique). Wednesday October 27, Monday 1, Wednesday 3, Saturday 6 November at 2 p.m. -Length of the workshop 1h30 / supplement of 4 €, reservation required.
- "Descent to the Styx" immersive visit Visit the thermal baths in the company of an ancient character, in an atmosphere of sweet fears ... This character, returned from the dead, will show you the use of the thermal baths at the time Gallo-Roman ... Despite a ghost who intervenes without vergognes! Wednesday October 27th, Monday 1st, Wednesday 03, Saturday 06 November at 3:30 p.m .; Saturday 30 and Sunday 31 at 12 p.m. and 4 p.m. Thursday 28, Friday 29 October, Tuesday 02, Thursday 04 and Friday 05 at 2:30 p.m. Duration of the visit 45 min. / supplement of 1 € per person, reservation recommended.
- Find Also:
Theatrical family visits
Visit the thermal baths in the company of an ancient character, who will introduce you to the use of thermal baths in Gallo-Roman times. October 24, 25 and 26 at 2:30 p.m. Duration of the visit 45 min. / supplement of 1 € per person, reservation recommended. Guided tours of the thermal baths
a dive into the heart of Gallo-Roman daily life by discovering the thermal baths, their use and the great importance of hygiene, physical activity and leisure at this time! Every day ** at 10:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. * ** Guided tours are not offered on October 30 and 31 / subject to availability (* except afternoon of October 27 and 28, November 1, 03 and 06); supplement of 1 € per person, reservation required.
🎃🎃 THE MOST EXPECTED HALLOWEEN WEEKEND 🎃🎃 Saturday 30 and Sunday 31 October
- " Cold sweats at the IV thermal baths" our famous "Murder party *" A new murder has been committed in the thermal baths! Suspects (and clues) await you to solve the murder of the Honorable Tacius Decibellus ! (* or giant "cluedo") Reservation required. Two sessions per day from 10:30 am to 11:30 am or from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. - From 10 years old in the presence of an adult.
- "Descent to the Styx" immersive visit Visit the thermal baths in the company of an ancient character, in an atmosphere of sweet fears ... This character, returned from the dead, will introduce you to the use of thermal baths in the Gallo-Roman era ... In spite of a ghost which, him, intervenes without vergognes! Saturday 30 and Sunday 31 : Halloween weekend at 12 p.m. and 4 p.m. Duration of the visit 45 min. / supplement of 1 € per person, reservation recommended.
- Costume competition: come disguised , the best costumes will win an award ! Contest "on photos" taken at Cassinomagus (votes during the 2nd week of vacation). Participation without supplement, pay the entrance fee on the site - Lots: "gourmand" for adult competition, "Playmo" for child competition.
- DIY workshop & makeup at Halloween colors 10:30 am / 12:30 pm and 2 p.m. / 5 p.m. continuously - supplement of € 4 per child. From 4 years old!
- To taste terrifying: mixtures and treats will be there to make you shiver children's taste buds !
Exposure Playmobil®: "The History in miniature ”from September 25 to November 14 The famous Playmobil® figurines land in Cassinomagus and put on their Gallo-Roman clothes to revive the permanent exhibition, presenting the archaeological objects of the site! Free visit of park and thermal baths with or without audio guide , stroll in Pliny's Garden, exhibition with archaeological objects, models and its 3D rendering film “A day at the thermal baths”.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION Adult: € 7 Reduced price (job seeker, student, PMR): € 5 Child 6 to 18: € 4 Free for children under 6 Visits and entertainment supplements - See details above - Pass health requested (according to national protocol in force: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus/pass-sanitaire )
Welcome to all !
For more information: 05 45 89 32 21